Monday, September 1, 2008

In progress

As my vacation winds down, I've been focusing on the parts of the creating process that are not so exciting. I figure that way, I will be more motivated to start making things without any major hang ups. Basically this means I've been making strips like crazy. Here are a bunch I've finished up:
The fatter strips are for bags, and the smaller ones are for bracelets. I tend to go through color phases in bracelet making, and guess what color I'm stuck on now?

I also (almost) finished a big batch of bracelets, but I haven't found snaps for them. I used to buy the snaps at a local craft store, but they don't carry the size I use anymore. I guess it's good, because now it forces me to find a less expensive, online supplier. Anyway!

I'll leave you with some pictures of a bag I made a way long time ago that I just rediscovered. The fabrics are from my trip to Ethiopia, so this one's special.

No comments: