Sunday, March 29, 2009

Arts Market!

Arts market season is nearly upon us again! I'm confirmed at the Concord Arts Market for May 30, June 6 & 27, July 11,18, & 25. So come see me sometime! Also, Katy, the market organizer, just started an art studio with a few other artists in Concord, and it's real cool. Verdigris Artisans is in downtown Concord, and they have open studios that are definitely worth checking out.

In other news, I got a button maker yesterday! It wasn't new, so it doesn't look exactly like that, but it's pretty awesome. It came with tons of supplies, so now I just need to figure out what to do with it! I have wanted a button maker for so long, I don't know what to do with myself now that I have one. But if you have any special requests for buttons, let me know!

No comments: