Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Long time...

no blog! How've you been? My winter hibernation is over; now it's time to get back to it! I've decided this year I'm going to focus more on laptop sleeves, purses, and headbands! This is what the headbands look like, and this is me being a not-so-fabulous model
They're braided like the bracelets, and are adjustable.

My spring/summer craft fair schedule is almost complete, and I've got some great shows coming up! I'll be at the Queen City Craft Bazaar in Burlington, VT on May 8 from 10-5 at Union Station. This show is very close to my heart because I did this show twice when I lived in Burlington, and the craft community up there is amazing. I haven't been back to VT in a while, and I can't wait!

I'll also be at stART on the Street in Worcester, MA on May 16 from 11-5. This is a new show for me, but I'm excited to try it out! I also recently found out I was accepted to the SOWA Market in Boston, and I'll be there June 27, July 25, August 15, and October 3 and 24. Sprinkled in there will be some Concord Arts Market dates.

Finally, have you seen my redone website? It's pretty fancy (not really--but I did it myself!).

No comments: