Monday, February 2, 2009

I can't wait until midnight...

...when they announce the Bonnaroo lineup! I feel like it's New Year's again! Except I wasn't this excited for the new year. J and I are going, and we're hoping the lineup is awesome! I went in 2004 and it was a little bit of a disaster, so hopefully this will be a better experience. We'll see!

I hope everyone had good weekends! Mine was uneventful, except I got to see my favorite little sister! I went out to visit her at school for the day, and it was awesome. We went to Brattleboro for lunch and shopping. I hadn't been there in a long time, and it was great to go back. My sister is awesome, and it's so cool to see her growing into such a lovely young lady! (ok, I'm done being a grandma now!)

J helped me make some jewelry yesterday, which means I finished some earrings, and he tooled around with my scrap silver. I am (impatiently) waiting for an exciting package, and I can't wait to show it off!


No comments: