Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The wait was worth it! The Bonnaroo lineup is amazing! One of the bands that's preforming posted the lineup on their myspace before midnight, which was fine with me! There are tons of bands I'm way excited about and some, not so much (Bruce Springsteen? No thank you) I think this time will be better because I know what to expect--disgustingly hot weather, lots of awesome bands playing at the same time, a wicked long drive...

I just took some photos of my nice clean craft room, and figured I should share them before it doesn't look like that anymore. J and I are moving in May, so I might not have a craft room in the new place. I know, it's sad, but we're downsizing so we can save more money for our trip around the world. We're leaving in 95 weeks, so we'd better get saving! I know you're all wondering, didn't you just move last year? and you're right, we did. I've decided J and I are inherently nomadic, and we can't stay in once place too long (hence the trip around the world). Anyway, here's the craft room:

Before
After

It's still a little messy, but at least there's room to move in it! I didn't do any cleaning after the crazy Christmas rush, but now it looks somewhat normal.

And...my business is finally legal in NH! I sent in the paperwork in January, and now I'm official (even though they wrote the business name wrong--it should be all lower case!!) I'm glad to have finally done that; it had been on my to do list for a year!

No comments: